What to do in Hyderabad
1. Charminar – This breathtaking mosque is deemed as the epitome of Hyderabad's art and architecture. Built-in the late 1500s to celebrate the eradication of a deadly plague, a trip to the city isn't complete without having sights of the glorious Charminar.
2. Golconda Fort – The citadel is one of Hyderabad's well-loved picnic spots. Visitors flock to the impressive ruins not just to get fascinating views, but to similarly learn about the city's ancient civilisation.
3. Ramoji Film City – This 2,500-acre filming studio holds a Guinness World Book Record for housing more than 50 sophisticated filming sets and mock-ups that all come complete with cameras, costumes, and props. Fortunately, you don't have to be a filmmaker to see this world-class infrastructure which is a tribute to the Indian cinema's glory.
4. Nehru Zoological Park – Named after India's first Prime Minister, here you will see more than 1,500 animals including Indigenous ones like the Bengal tiger, Indian elephant, Asiatic lion, and gaur.
5. Laad Bazaar – Located close to Charminar, this is the perfect market to shop for unique traditional items particularly bangles. Open from 11 AM to 11 PM, make sure to practice your bargaining skills at this vibrant fair.