Airlines flying to Bali
Whether you’re looking for the most direct route to Bali, or prefer to make some sightseeing stops along the way, these airlines can get you to where you want to go.
Fly between New Zealand and Denpasar
Qantas and Virgin Australia fly to Bali daily, with stopovers in Sydney and Brisbane. Or fly nonstop with Air New Zealand on Wednesday and Saturday.
Air New Zealand and Qantas fly to Bali daily. These include stopovers in Sydney and Auckland.
Fly to Bali daily with Air New Zealand and Qantas, stopovers on these flights include Sydney, Wellington and Auckland.
Make the most of your trip with a stop enroute. These airlines depart from New Zealand and offer Bali connections via the following cities:
- Air Asia X (via Kuala Lumpur)
- Air New Zealand (via Auckland)
- Air Niugini (via Port Moresby)
- Cathay Pacific (via Hong Kong)
- China Airlines (via Taipei)
- China Eastern (via Beijing or Shanghai)
- China Southern (via Guangzhou)
- Eva Air (via Taipei)
- Hainan Airlines (via Beijing)
- Hong Kong Airlines (via Hong Kong)
- Korean Air (via Seoul)
- Malaysia Airlines (via Kuala Lumpur)
- Philippine Airlines (via Manila)
- Silk Air (via Singapore)
- Singapore Airlines (via Singapore)
- Thai Airways (via Bangkok)