Airlines flying to Auckland
Travellers enjoy an extensive array of choice when it comes to one-way and return fares to New Zealand. Airlines offer New Zealand flights from the following cities.
Air New Zealand flies to Auckland every day except Saturday
- Air New Zealand – Two or three daily flights depending on day of week
- China Airlines – Three weekly nonstops on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays
- Emirates – One daily morning departure with evening return
- Qantas – a morning and an evening departure, seven days a week
- Virgin Australia – a morning and an evening departure, flown daily
Air New Zealand’s Cairns flights are seasonal. When in operation the airline serves the Auckland route 3 times a week. Philippine Airlines also serves the Cairns to Auckland route four times a week.
From the Gold Coast
- Air Asia X – Seven days a week with a morning departure from the Gold Coast
- Air New Zealand – Every day except Monday and Thursday
- Jetstar – one daily flight
- Virgin Australia – a daily afternoon flight departing Gold Coast in the afternoon.
- Air New Zealand offers a daily evening flight, plus an a.m. departure three times a week (all nonstop)
- Qantas flies the Perth to Auckland route nonstop every Friday and Saturday.
Air New Zealand, Emirates, Jetstar, Qantas and Virgin Australia all offer daily nonstop flights to Auckland.
From the Sunshine Coast
Air New Zealand flies two times a week to Auckland between June and October.
Air New Zealand, Emirates, LAN, Jetstar, Qantas and Virgin Australia fly daily to Auckland. China Airlines flies the route four times a week.